Do you feel overwhelmed in your work and life? Is this not the life that you imagined you would be living? Lisa Mallis shares some tips on how you can gain greater awareness of your life goals and live the life that you always wanted.
Prefer Audio Version (.MP3)? – Right Click Here and Save.
Lisa Crilley Mallis, time strategy visionary, combines her experience in secondary education and direct sales and her love of schedules, systems, and all things time management to create SystemSavvy Consulting. She is a master at cutting to the heart of overwhelm to help you regain control of your schedule and experience life.
Lisa prides herself on finding the specific techniques that work for each individual client. Learn to increase productivity by realigning values with tasks, learn to balance family and career through effective scheduling, and learn to design the life of your dreams.
You can connect with Lisa at Lisa@SystemSavvyConsulting.com
People, Book Recommendations, and Resources of Interest Mentioned In This Interview
Tweetable Quotes from this Interview!
Things You Will Learn In This Interview
1. What/Who is a time strategy visionary?
2. What are the signs that you are not in alignment with your life goals and are being overwhelmed?
3. Do some people find it difficult to admit that they are not being as productive as they can be?
4. How can you become more aware of what exactly you want in your life and business?
5. What are some daily things you can do that will make you a lot more productive in your business and life?
Do you feel overwhelmed or are you living your mission in life? What are some of your challenges when it comes to balancing work and life? Do you have some lessons to share with the Trep Talks community. Please write your comments, questions, suggestions in the comments box below.
Sites That Link to this Post
- Signs You Are Overwhelmed – With Sushant Misra | SystemSavvy Consulting | October 28, 2013
- From Overwhelm to AWE in 3 Easy Steps | SystemSavvy Consulting | November 18, 2013