Dino Dogan shares the behind the scenes story of how he started Triberr, how he got his first customers, the business model, and a lot more in this interesting interview.
Prefer Audio Version (.MP3)? – Right Click Here and Save.
Dino Dogan is the Founder of Triberr, the Social Network for bloggers that sends over 2 million monthly visits to its members. He has been featured in Forbes and Yahoo!News, and his startup has been written about in thousands of blogs, including Technorati, Huffington Post, ReadWriteWeb, and many others. Dino has spoken or consulted for a variety of companies and audiences, including IBM, Rutgers University, Vocus, NMX/BlogWorld, 140conf, and many others. Dino often comments on new technologies and latest Social Media developments on sites like ReadWriteWeb.
Things You Will Learn In This Interview
1. Triberr’s startup idea validation process.
2. How to go about finding the right partners and co-founders for startups.
3. How did Triberr find its first tribes and paying customers?
4. What is Triberr’s business model?
5. How to use Power Poses and visualization to become better speaker.
People, Book Recommendations, and Resources of Interest Mentioned In This Interview
1. Engagement From Scratch (Book)
4. Dino Dogan’s Rutgers Talk Video (below)
5. Dan Cristo – Co-founder Triberr
7. Road To TED
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger – Books – The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding : The Bible of Bodybuilding, Fully Updated and Revised and Total Recall
What did you think about this interview. Please share your comments, questions, suggestions in the comments box below.